Monday, January 28

To Live; Be Alive

I asked Yanti (via whatsapp) what shall I eat tonight. She replied, "Jangan makan nasi (don't eat rice)". On my way from office to One World Hotel to OneUtama, I kept thinking where to eat. I saw Johnny's, Dave's Deli, TCRS and PappaRich, but all have rice option. So, they are all off the list. Then I just walked downstairs, and I started to think what type of gentleman do I like to marry. And suddenly I was already at the end of new-wing. And I decided to eat at my favorite place, Vivo. 


I started with dessert first. Chocolate Brownie with vanilla ice cream. Am I not stressed today?
 

 
And the delicious mushroom soup. I like the big chunks of mushroom :)

]
I am being a good girl today. I just ordered warm water. [If and only if I didn't finish the brownie - refer to the empty plate on the right].



 
And finally, my main dish is the tropical BBQ Chicken Chop. I know. Chicken again. I think I will stop eating chicken after this. Maybe. Definitely maybe. I love the chicken juiciness. I love pineapple. Oh my!


And my thought: To think of the type of man I want to marry, maybe is just a wishful thinking. The list becomes longer, but I know that when the time comes, I will just accept him as he is. Trust me :) Just like food. Nyam nyam!

Venue:
Vivo American Pizza and Panini
LG311B, One Utama Shopping Centre
Bandar Utama


Price:
Set 3: Tropical BBQ Chicken Chop and Mushroom Soup RM16.90
(Normal Price for mushroom soup: RM4.90)
Warm water RM0.50
Vanilla Ice-Cream Choc Brownie RM5.90
Tax: Service Charge 10%

No comments:

Post a Comment