Friday, February 1

Feb-ulous Friday

Salam jumaat mubarakah ~ the day of rahmah. I am truly thankful to Allah for still being here for another Jumaat, and having enough of everything, insyaAllah. Maybe I don't have much, but Allah definitely know what I need, syukur alhamdulillah.

After 3 days of month-end closing craziness, here I am again, updating my blog, of the food that I have tested and "OK"ed (well, I never disrespect food). This is one of the not so many places I go for breakfast, because I rarely eat breakfast. Only on Fridays when Kimi is on off-day and I don't really have to rush to office.



 



And my thought: please remind me not to take nasi lemak a day after month-end closing. I feel vewwwwwwwy shleepy and all I want to do is leaving my work. Percaya tak?

Venue:
Village Park Restaurant
Damansara Utama 5, Jalan SS21/37
47400 Petaling Jaya


Price:
Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng RM8.30
Singapore Mee Rebus RM6.00
Fresh Lime Mints RM4.00
Barley RM2.40

No comments:

Post a Comment