Monday, January 28

Chicken again?

After spending some time in the office on Sunday, adik Joe and I planned to go to KL by train. We walked from OneUtama to Ikano Power Centre and took the free shuttle bus to Kelana Jaya. I think we walked more than 10,000 steps yesterday, and my tummy is flatter today (yeahh... right!). And of course, for completing the walking exercise, there's always food involved. For 3-days in a row, no rice for me. And I am OK with that :)



 
I don't have any idea why this is called chicken chop. It taste more like grilled chicken. And the thick, blackpepper gravy... so shedapppp!

Adik Joe ate the aglio olio. This spaghetti is just OK and reasonably-priced.


The iced chocolate will definitely bring me back here. I believe it is made of Cadbury's chocolate. For RM5, do give it a try!
 
Then we also had hot coffee and kuih bingka ubi and seri muka at the kopitiam inside Sogo.

And my thought: never judge a book by its cover. The price on the menu looks cheap, but the food is surprisingly nice.

Venue:
SHOGO Cafe
LG Floor, Kompleks Sogo
190 Jalan Tunku Abd Rahman
50100 Kuala Lumpur


Price:
Chicken Chop RM12.00
Aglio Olio RM8.90
Iced Chocolate RM5.00 [nice and cheap!]
Lychee RM3.00/can [if just buy from Sogo supermarket nextdoor, it will cost, I think, RM1.30 cheaper. Hahaha]

No comments:

Post a Comment