Wednesday, January 23

Hijau

Anyone wonder what I had for dinner last night? Me and my bro Kimi had Thai food nearby our house. Well, they serve delicious green curry, but I prefer if more chillies added in it to give more kick! With the price they offer and the big portion they serve, this is a place where you can get nice dinner at cheap price (in Mutiara Damansara!)

 






And my thought: I always lurve green curry chicken ~ because I rarely eat beef! Hehehe...

Venue:
Green Lotus Thai Cuisine
Tesco Mutiara Damansara
G-16, Jalan PJU 7/4
Mutiara Damansara

Price:
Green curry chicken: RM6.90
Kerabu mango: RM5.90
Steam rice: RM1.50
Cendol red bean: RM4.90
And no tax :)

6 comments:

  1. good start K.lisa..camni i akan jd org yg selalu jenguk blog u..heheheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! Nanti kak lisa letak Follow button...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hihihi... Takleh like. I'll put the Follow button later k. Still dalam testing stage ni. Thanks BFF for visiting :)

      Delete
  3. I always support u in whatever u do...but this blog is memang superb!! i love it! jgn lupe letak link kat fb so that i won't miss any entries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More to explore, especially to auto-update blog to FB. InsyaAllah!

      Delete