Tuesday, January 22

Food.Thought.graphy - My first entry

Welcome to my food-blog! Obviously, this is my first entry, and of course, this is just a testing page. I will try to improve the overall look of this blog later, insyaAllah.

So, what this blog Food.Thought.graphy is all about? I am actually a food lover. I don't really go and try everything, but I will just share what I've eaten, where I had them and how much they cost :). In the past, I always shared what I ate on my Facebook wall - but that means the postings could only reach my FB friends. A few friends suggested to come up with this blog. I always think of food. You can call me workaholic too, but food is still a must even on the busiest day of the month - month-end closing!

Usually, I would simply answer that I don't have a good DSLR camera (well, at least its true until now, or maybe forever). I took most of the food photo posted in my FB using my BlackBlurry :). What do we expect from a business phone right?. Since I now own a camera, I think its good to start sharing about the love of my life: Food!!! I am not that passionate about photography the way I did years back, but I guess its about time to polish my creativity. I will take some time to learn on food photography, and hopefully people who visit my blog will actually give the suggested food a try as well :)

Tonight, to kickstart this blog Food.Thought.graphy project, I went to a nearby place to have one of my favorite food, Mee Bandung, for dinner.

Venue:  
Sime Spicy Restaurant, 
Jalan Cecawi 6/19A, 
Seksyen 6, Kota Damansara.
Price:
Mee bandung RM6.00.
Chicken satay RM0.60/stick

 I would say I fall in love with this mee bandung muor instantly when I tried it last 6 years.

 Chicken satay is quite good. Tender and juicy meat :)

Yeahhh, I know I promise some mouth-watering photo, but that will take some time.If you have visited this blog, I really appreciate your support. Your comments and suggestions are highly valued.

2 comments:

  1. nice! continue to blogging, will blog walking frequently to try new food hehe :)

    ReplyDelete