Saturday, February 23

Tomyummy!

It has been 2 weeks since I last updated my blog. It doesn't mean that I didn't do any dining out. I am trying not to put duplicate places in the blog, unless they have new, recommended, super delicious food in their menu.

I went to Cameron Highlands on 9th February, and it was a great breakaway indeed. And I forgot updating the blog after the vacation. My bad!

Last Sunday night (17th February 2013), I decided to eat at Austin Chase at Intermark. I bought RM80 voucher at a price of RM36 earlier. However, the counter was already closed though it was just 8pm. So, we change to plan B: tomyam at Sukhumvit!

Sukhumvit restaurant is a great place for Thai food lovers. You can also order set meals if you're eating with your big family. It was just Kimi (my brother) and I, hence we just ordered ala carte - but still sharing basis :)


 




 
 


And my thought: Sukhumvit tomyam, so far, is the best tomyam for me. I love the mixed taste of hot, sour and sweet, its just perfect to my liking.

Venue:
Sukhumvit Restaurant
67, Jalan Hamzah
Kampung Baru
50300 Kuala Lumpur


Price:
Ordered from stall:
Sticky rice with mango RM5.00
Keropok Lekor RM5.00 (slightly overpriced)
Ordered from Sukhumvit:
White rice
Sukhumvit tomyam (terbaik!)
Mixed vege with salted fish
Telur dadar
Iced lemon tea and fresh orange
Total from Sukhumvit RM28.00

No comments:

Post a Comment