Sunday, February 24

Marilah Djeumpa :)

I bought RM40 voucher for the price of RM18.00. Kimi and I stuffed our tummies full with DJeumpa's food. DJeumpa is the brainchild of Chef Zaidah, a well-known local chef for authentic Malay cuisine and home made dessert. I would say the price is value for money. I might be biased as I always love Fruit Rojak, but I do like the fruit rojak here (well, actually Kimi ate more than half of it). Mee Rebus Tulang and the fried rice is quite good too.

My thoughts: let us support local food :)





 (Ini bukan makanan - This is not food.)
 
 


 




Venue:
DJeumpa Restaurant
Lot No. G/6, G/7, G24 & Terrace 2,
Carrefour (now known as AEON BiG) Kota Damansara,
PJU 5, Persiaran Mahagoni,
47810 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor


Price:
Nasi Goreng Jeumpa RM8.00
Mee Rebus Tulang RM9.90
Sambal Sotong RM6.50
Rojak Buah RM4.90
Red Velvet Cupcake RM4.50
Black and White Russian Cupcake RM4.50
Teh O Ais RM2.00
Hazelnut Cold RM4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment