Tuesday, February 5

Where's the chocolate?

It was Saturday night. I asked Farah to accompany me for dinner at Chocolate before sending me home. I actually do not prefer to go to crowded places. Usually, The Curve is packed with people on weekend. But since it was already 9.00pm, Farah agreed to drive to The Curve.

Chocolate Lounge is a cozy restaurant, which is located next to Royal Bintang The Curve and just opposite to the live band performance stage (not The Laundry one). There's always a group of 4 singers, performing English/Malay/other songs. Well, previously I tried Ms Coco Frappe & chocolate fondue and they were good. But that night, we just want to have a light bite of dinner (and enjoy the music).







 

  


 

My thoughts: They said they want to discontinue operation in February, but was being informed later that it might not be happening this month ~ so I still have the chance to do quick-choc-visit for their chocolatey items.

Venue:
Theobroma Chocolate Lounge
Lot G52 The Street
The Curve Mutiara Damansara
47800 Petaling Jaya


Price:
Chicken Teriyaki Ciabata [set with Ice Lemon Tea] RM15.90
Tuna Croissant [set with Ice Lemon Tea] RM15.90
Vanilla Sundae RM2.50

No comments:

Post a Comment