Saturday, March 2

Chillin' Chili's

Kimi, my brother who live with me for the past 7 years, has promised for an eating session at Chili's One Utama. One Utama because its nextdoor to my office. Since he work evening shift these 2 weeks, he decided to have lunch today, as promised, at Chili's. Its good to have a brother who knows when to pamper a sister ~ especially right after a month-end closing. Well, it doesn't mean I did not feed myself with good food anyway :)

Kimi had mango juice and I ordered ice lemon tea. Drinks are bottomless ~ they are free flow. Kimi wanted to eat fish so he ordered FC Dory. I didn't know what to eat, hence I asked the waiter what is recommended if I want to have chicken. He said, "you should try the Monterey Chicken®". I think asking what is good, is definitely a good move. I enjoyed my meal (and as always, I have Kimi to finish the thick chicken). I love the juicy breast meat, fresh veggies and the loaded creamy mashed potatoes. And finally we had the yummmmy Molten Chocolate Cake and this is the reason why I am still sleepy [and stucked without starting my work to at least analyze 2 issues today].



 

 


 



My thought: Chili's serve nice food indeed, though you have to pay for an equivalent price. For pampering session, why not?

Venue:
Chili's
1 Utama Shopping Centre.


Price:
Mango Juice RM8.95
Ice lemon Tea RM7.95
FC Dory RM28.95
Monterey Chicken RM28.95
Molten Choc Cake RM19.95

2 comments: